Contributor
Contributor
I'm trying to see if paidleaf.co is real because the owe 3400 dollars
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

cautious_caveat
Contributor
Contributor

@Jaysonpowell It takes five seconds to see there really is a paidleaf.co but that is not the same thing as supposedly owing them money.

They are an influencer network. Did you do any business with them for which you would owe them money?

I ask because there is another "scam" going around that WHO.int is supposedly sending "invoices" which look like real invoices, and maybe are real invoices, and maybe the money really does go to covid19 solidarity for United Nations who knows who cares. But if you did not do business with paidleaf then you should question the invoice as a scam. One of the people on this community finally stated that the WHO invoice he received was a phishing scam. One of my friends received same and the invoice itself is real and presumably if you click Pay it will request the money out of your account. But whether the money goes to the domain seen on the invoice, or to some scammer somewhere, I was not able to find out. I only saw the community contributor write that PP did email him that this one was a phishing scam.

If you HAVE been doing business with paidleaf then you should have other communications showing what you and they have done that have anything at all to do with owing money. If not then you should forward the email / invoice to spoof at paypal com and also you can check Activity and see if there is a pulldown combo box for the Pay button that also has a Cancel option. You can reply with a message if you like "I have done nothing to be invoiced for" - however if it does go to a scammer, you just validated your email address is alive, and they may sell you to some other list of people who at least are checking their emails.

I saw The DCpicker at you tube with title "World Health Organization WHO PayPal Invoice Scam and What Do About it"

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.