Payments from eshop

lefteriskiriaki
Contributor
Contributor
Hello i would like to ask what type of account i need to sell e-products from a multivendor platform i will create .I want to get paid via paypal and just get a small percentage of the amount spend from the buyers and give the remaining amount to the seller himself
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Rilynnsmamaxo1
Contributor
Contributor
You would need a PayPal business account, however digital services/products aren't eligible for Seller Protection.
Login to Me Too

lefteriskiriaki
Contributor
Contributor
Do i need to have a physical company for that? What i have to do to set it up?
Login to Me Too

lefteriskiriaki
Contributor
Contributor
Do i need to have a physical company for that? What i have to do to set it up?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@lefteriskiriaki 

If you have been asked to do this because the 'seller' is unable to receive paypal payments then it sounds like a common scam.

They will wait until you have passed on your funds to the seller and then his 'mates' who would have been the buyers would file unauthorised transactions and as you would have no seller protection you would end up with a large debt.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

lefteriskiriaki
Contributor
Contributor
The point is that i will be the host of the eshop and i will take a small percentage of the amount paid.The rest amount will go directly to the vendor paypal account .Do i need a business account or can it be done with my personal ?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.