PaymentWall PayPal Verification Help

shawne
Contributor
Contributor

Hey all,

I am trying to make a purchase for a game called Black Desert Online. They have a payment processor called PaymentWall that has blocked my account unless I provide my ID & CC info. I denied the demands and asked for an alternative to pay thru PayPal instead. I was sent this as a reply:

"Kindly provide the PayPal email address that you will use for your future purchases. Moreover, kindly send us a copy of your PayPal transaction summary for the past month. Please make it sure that the name and email address of the account owner were visible. Looking forward to receiving the documents from you soon.

Best, Paymentwall Verification Team"

Is there any risk in sending my PayPal email address and transaction summary with email and account visible? Can they attempt to claim my PayPal account with this info at their disposal? Thanks in advance!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Cristina

Hi @shawne,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our Community Help Forum!

I would suggest providing the information requested through their portal and contacting them for any issue.

I hope this helps.

Cristina

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.