Payment confirmation

Jd173
Contributor
Contributor

I am suppose to revive $4000 for a one time sale I have read all the info I can find which varies from 3-5 businesses days to 21 I have never received a payment like this so I was wondering if I should revive an email from PayPal confirming the money is at least on its way?

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jd173

Never send anything until the funds are showing in your paypal account balance.

If they show as pending then it could well be the new seller hold, info below.

https://www.paypal.com/us/brc/article/funds-availability

Once cleared then you can withdraw the funds using one of the options / timings as per below.

https://www.paypal.com/us/selfhelp/article/how-do-i-withdraw-money-from-my-paypal-account-balance-fa...

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Jd173
Contributor
Contributor
Okay but is there a way to see if it’s pending on there side? Or am I supposed to wait 21 days to send the item?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jd173

I gave you the link that answers that question in my above post.

If its the new seller hold it would show in your paypal balance BUT have pending by it.

Then funds are released more quickly if you provide a tracking number that proves delivery of the item to the buyer.

However if NOTHING is showing in your paypal balance then you HAVE NOT been paid.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Jd173
Contributor
Contributor
thanks! The links I studied before asking a question really helped me find my solution! You don’t need to be rude you could just let someone helpful answer the question.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jd173

What on earth was rude about my post?

If you mean the capital letters then that was emphasis so you were not scammed.

But no problem, I have added you to the list to not get a reply from me in the future if you ever have another problem, and ..........your welcome.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.