PayPal

Les-48
New Community Member

Hi I’m trying to set up a different PayPal account for selling things and I can’t work it out! Please help 4 hrs tonight trying 😤

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Les-48

Difficult as you haven't even said what paypal account you have at the moment OR what country you are in.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Les-48
New Community Member
Sorry 😐 in England not sure but personal account?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Les-48

If you have a personal account the you can either, click on the cog icon next to log out and use the 'upgrade to a business account option' OR open a business account by clicking to register a new account BUT you will need to have another email address / bank accounts / cards in that business name OR your name if its a sole trader account.

You are allowed x2 Paypal accounts as long as x1 is personal and the other x1 is business.

You DO NOT need a business account to sell unless you are a registered company / high volume seller.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Carlos

Hello Les-48! Thank you for your post and welcome to the PayPal Community! I am so sorry for the delayed response. kernowlass' message is pretty accurate. I also recommend having a look at this article from the Help Centre for more information about the types of accounts offered by PayPal https://goo.gl/LfGekD. Thank you. - Carlos 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.