PayPal won't listen to my issues, appaling customer support, lack of responsibility

mirzamario1988
Contributor
Contributor

I don't know if this happened to a lot of people.

But considering the past 2 days experience I had with PayPal, i'm seriously considering finishing my custom with them.

Not to mention speding almost 6 hours in total over the phone, time when i waited for +50 mins to get connected to an agent even though

the automated system stated an estimated waiting time between 14-20 mins. But hey! I do understand there's a high volume of people calling in so they can at least be honest about the waiting time ( i do know they can't offer a precise waiting time because of how business works)

However, just today spent 3 hours in total, phoned 3 times (almost 1 hr waiting time), advisers hunged up on me twice, and the last one which was such disrespectful that he doesn't disurve to represent this company. Because of his arogant and constantly suspicious and over sarcastic delivery and the fact that i'm trying to transfer my money for a goooooood few days now, I must solely admit I don't trust this company anymore. I don't think it's right to say to the customer " You know what? I work in the limitations department so yes I am suspicious ! " Don't really want to make a drama out of it but guess what, guy placed me on hold even though I begged him not to abandon me like anyone else. Said I'll be with you soon, waited for 55 minutes for him to come back (I should have realised that he lied as it was past opening times). If PayPal's Limitations department have agents which constantly show suspicion and intrerupt the customer every fraction with a cocky bullying attitude then it's a good reason for me to say Sayonara and pay everything with my card or bank transfer. I think if he was at the lowest level of competence he would realise straight away that my account is perfectly normal with perfectly normal transactions over the past 3 years. And even to this moment money is blocked. What should I do ?! Who should I call !? I don't trust this company anymore and given the previous facts, I don't think i'm ever going to change my mind. I'm sick of calling PayPal and emailing. I do understand policies and precautions but this is absurd...I pray to Jesus i'm getting my money back so I can finish this grotesque drama once and forever.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.