PayPal transaction on credit card

Longnstrong
New Community Member

Howdy all,

I have a staff member that has departed and left a number of credit card transactions unexplained on their statement. One is $670 to PayPal. I'd like to know what was purchased. How can I identify what goods or services were purchased?

Responses appreciated.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Longnstrong 

Did they log into a business paypal account to pay OR did they pay as guest buyers using the card?

If it was the card then query the transaction with the card issues as they can normally give you more information.

If they logged into a paypal account then use the 'date' the card was debited to search for transactions for that amount around that date period.

Go to activity > statements > transactions.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Longnstrong 

Did they log into a business paypal account to pay OR did they pay as guest buyers using the card?

If it was the card then query the transaction with the card issues as they can normally give you more information.

If they logged into a paypal account then use the 'date' the card was debited to search for transactions for that amount around that date period.

Go to activity > statements > transactions.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.