PayPal not working on Chrome

ziggy22
Contributor
Contributor

For some reason, PayPal does not let me make a payment using Chrome now. This only started recently. I have cleared cookies, etc. I can't do it. But it works fine on IE. Can anyone assist with this issue?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

ziggy22
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks April; however, that was not the problem.  PayPal had a   technical issue and it is working now.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

Dell14z
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Are there errors?  I use Chrome on my iPad and iPhone and haven’t had any problems or issues. 

Login to Me Too

ziggy22
Contributor
Contributor

No, there are no errors; the circle just keeps spinning when I click on "Make a Payment." It did not happen in January, only this month.

Login to Me Too

Dell14z
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Sounds like a connection error. Do you have another browser to use?  Does this only happen on PayPal’s website?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ziggy22 

Clear your history / cache etc and try again after re-starting device.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

ziggy22
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks, I have cleared cookies, etc.  It did not help. Also, it does not happen on Windows IE.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_April

Hello @ziggy22

You may want to check that pop-up blocker isn't enabled and that Chrome doesn't have proxy enabled. 

-April 

Login to Me Too
Solved

ziggy22
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks April; however, that was not the problem.  PayPal had a   technical issue and it is working now.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @ziggy22,

Thank you for letting us know it's now resolved!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Beantownpuzzler
New Community Member

Has not resolved on my computer.   This has been an issue for a month now.   I have no idea how to fix this.   

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.