PayPal mobile games that use PayPal cash out

Mapes2020
Contributeur
Contributeur

There are PayPal games that you can play and cash out winnings, e.g. Starry Legend but no one has been able to cash out. Are these game fraudulent and therefore you can never cash out through PayPal? Many people are asking this same question.

Login to Me Too
56 RÉPONSES 56

BigAl-1
Nouveau membre de la communauté
I'm past $200 also. What are the terms? And its BS!!!
Login to Me Too

Lenozz
Contributeur
Contributeur
Step1 Active : 150 days Step2 Reach 1200 levels Step3 25000 times reward bonus
Login to Me Too

Ptrep27
Contributeur
Contributeur
What does it say?
Login to Me Too

Prettyfaceee_h
Contributeur
Contributeur
Exactly.
Login to Me Too

N3ll1E
Contributeur
Contributeur
So here we have many people with the exact same problem but I dont see any solutions? What are we to do??? Should we stop playing because we are wasting our time or is there a ptoblem somewhere that can be solved to solve our problem? Just asking
Login to Me Too

Pepper67
Membre
Membre

I have the same problem as everyone else.  I played Starry Legend and got up to $177.48 and the app stopped paying out.  Every time I would win some money, the app would not add it to my current balance.  So, I got tired of the scam and deleted the app from my phone.  

Login to Me Too

Adoolin
Contributeur
Contributeur
I did the same thing, it's false advertising and a scam.
Login to Me Too

Fahgone
Nouveau membre de la communauté

Surely PayPal is now suffering reputational damage from the scams. What are they doing about it to prevent it from happening?

Login to Me Too

Ptrep27
Contributeur
Contributeur
I have emailed the contact about this game Starry Legend as I have the same issue. I think we should report the app for dishonesty and scam. The fact that the contact uses a Gmail account and a free website builder basically tells me we are SOL. Too bad, I enjoyed the game and wasted time on it playing. P
Login to Me Too

N3ll1E
Contributeur
Contributeur
Ok guys so after a bit of searching I found out that about 80% of games that say they give money, dont. There are only a few that do pay and they are only available in certain countries. They are for instance Not avsilable in South Africa ( my country) . One that surely pays out according to my search is cash pirate. So stop playing starry legend an who knows what else. You will never get paid. I deleted it from my phone.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.