PayPal mobile games that use PayPal cash out

Mapes2020
Contributeur
Contributeur

There are PayPal games that you can play and cash out winnings, e.g. Starry Legend but no one has been able to cash out. Are these game fraudulent and therefore you can never cash out through PayPal? Many people are asking this same question.

Login to Me Too
56 RÉPONSES 56

Jim628
Membre
Membre
I have 202. Won't let me cash out Is this game a con or not cos I really want my dosh I have endured hours of boring adds to get to this Also I'm on level 112
Login to Me Too

Jim628
Membre
Membre
Forgot to say it's Starry Legend game UK
Login to Me Too

sgagliardi49
Contributeur
Contributeur
Starry Legend: 3 steps to follow- reach 150 days, 1200 levels and 2500 reward bonuses. So to have a cash out, one has to follow these steps which is not fair! I am enjoying the game and I don’t wasn’t to lose it. I also reached $203 and I can’t cash out because of those 3 steps.
Login to Me Too

M146
Contributeur
Contributeur
PayPal Top😘😘😘😘😘
Login to Me Too

Temp20210424d
Contributeur
Contributeur
1010 block fun
Login to Me Too

M146
Contributeur
Contributeur
Ne pensez pas que les jeux mobiles doivent utiliser PayPal car ils ne paient personne👌
Login to Me Too

Figas1906
Nouveau membre de la communauté

Temp20201214at
Contributeur
Contributeur

And you won't get the money once you get to $150 you will see the money come and then disappears.  It does not calculate correctly.  You can send them a message but they will not respond.  Don't waste your time and just delete the app.

Login to Me Too

WallaceLjr324
Nouveau membre de la communauté
I've been playing Starry Legend an it keeps saying I need more to redeem but I'm over $105.
Login to Me Too

Lenozz
Contributeur
Contributeur

i'm on $200 all of a sudden the's terms and conditions and how many days you have to be active before cashing out.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.