PayPal fees for receiving money from Israel (to Romania)

unqflipmo
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, someone from Israel has to send me a certain x amount using the  goods and services option. How much should I add as a percentage in order for me to receive the exact x amount? From Japan for example is 6.25%, from Brazil 6.45%. Is there any link I could use in order to check?

Thanks, all the best, Daniel

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@unqflipmo 

https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/ua/useragreement-full#receive-payment

You may only surcharge for the use of Paypals services in compliance with any law applicable to you and not in excess of the surcharges that you apply for the use of other payment methods.

If you surcharge a buyer, you, and not Paypal, will inform the buyer of the requested charge. Paypal are not liable to any buyer where you have failed to inform the buyer of any surcharge. You acknowledge that you could be committing a criminal offence if you surcharge and/or fail to disclose any form of surcharge to a buyer.

https://www.paypal.com/uk/smarthelp/article/what-are-the-fees-to-use-paypal-faq690

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

unqflipmo
Contributor
Contributor

Hi and thanks for your answer. Of course I always inform my clients about all the fees and surcharges they may encounter, is of course my responsibility.

Unfortunately I still don't know what's the answer to my question but I left kudo and I do appreciate your help. All the best

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@unqflipmo 

Which is why i posted the link for you to find fees but if you prefer......go to legal bottom right of page > select the user agreement after selecting your country > FEES. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.