PayPal email

Hermit1971
New Community Member

I have received this email from Twenty20:

I took a look at your account and I see here that we have ********* as your Twenty20 email, but there is NO registered PayPal email address on your account yet.

I highly encourage you to set up or connect a PayPal account, here's how: How to get paid for your sales

what is my PayPal email address? I have no idea! Can anyone help

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

eniemi
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Hermit1971

The e-mail address you log in with to PayPal is the one you should use.

If you log in to PayPal and go to the cog icon (settings) you will be able to see your e-mail address(es) connected to your PayPal account.

Be sure that you also have your e-mail address verified. If you have not, you will be able to request a confirmation e-mail to that e-mail address.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

eniemi
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Hermit1971

The e-mail address you log in with to PayPal is the one you should use.

If you log in to PayPal and go to the cog icon (settings) you will be able to see your e-mail address(es) connected to your PayPal account.

Be sure that you also have your e-mail address verified. If you have not, you will be able to request a confirmation e-mail to that e-mail address.

Login to Me Too

Tnr2188
New Community Member
So when a site ask you for your PayPal email address it's the same email address you log into your account with?
Login to Me Too

Tnr2188
New Community Member
So my PayPal email address is the same as my regular email address I used to log into the account with
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.