PayPal complaints

Lunareagle
Contributor
Contributor

Where do I find official complaint email for PayPal? 

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Lunareagle

Click "Help" at the top menu, then scroll down and click "Contact Us" and then scroll down again to click “Email Us”.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Lunareagle
Contributor
Contributor

Hi. Thanks, this gives a lot of possible choices none of which are applicable leading to a phone contact. I am looking for an email address to email PayPal. 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Lunareagle

Theres a section in every countries paypal user agreement on how to make a formal complaint.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Lunareagle
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks. There is still no email. Anyone know of an email contact for PayPal to direct complaints to? How would a lawyer communicate with PayPal via email? 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Lunareagle 

There is no email, your nearest option is using the 'message us' option via your paypal account or help/contact. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Lunareagle
Contributor
Contributor

Ok, have found the email. Seems like it is buried deep inside. Go to "legal", found in small print right at the bottom of the page. Select "User Agreement". Scroll down the first section "About Your Account" to get to "Account Statements". Under sub section "Submitting a complaint or dispute" you will find the email. The automated security prevents me from posting the actual email address. Not only buried deep but forced removal from posting. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.