PayPal Server Error

Matt1212
New Community Member

Hi there I am in a bit of a dilemma here.

So I was using a website called Firestorm Cards to buy a board game and I made my purchase through PayPal. Everything was going fine and the money transfer seemed to have worked however when I was being redirected from PayPal back to Firestorm Cards a PayPal server error occurred. The money has been taken from my account by PayPal and I did received a digital invoice/receipt from Firestorm Cards, although my order on the Firestorm Cards website says it has NOT been paid for yet, even though the money has been taken out. I am so confused if my order has gone through and if the server error caused this. I have contacted both companies for help but none have replied as of yet (messaged them both about 24 ago) and even put in a case with PayPal.

Does anyone have any idea what I should do now?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

As you have reached out to the seller, all that can be suggested is to wait a bit and see if they follow-up with you.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

As you have reached out to the seller, all that can be suggested is to wait a bit and see if they follow-up with you.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.