cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PayPal Moonshop

Highlighted
New Community Member

PayPal Moonshop

I placed an order, my checking account shows it was paid for. It shows up on my checking amount as PayPal Moonshop. I haven't received the item and cannot find any info on the merchant.
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: PayPal Moonshop

Bought something and got charged on may 10th 2020 still waiting for package and got a hold of PayPal and they can’t find anything and it says PayPal moonshop but when I google moonshop nothing comes up PayPal told me to dispute it with my bank then asked for my last 4 of card and after I gave PayPal the number they said conversation was done
Highlighted
New Community Member

I placed an order 6/7 to Hihomty for Lululemon shorts and have been billed by Moonshop and cannot get a tracking number. I plan to give it another week and then if I do not hear anything I will dispute the charges. I know stuff ordered from China takes forever to receive but usually you can at least get a follow up question answered
Highlighted
New Community Member

I ordered mine on 5/31/20 and received them on 6/25/20.  They are not the product they advertise.  Very cheap and not Lululemon.  I'm trying to return them. 

Highlighted
New Community Member

If you purchased the product listed as Lululemon Fast and Free, it takes a long time to receive the product (3 weeks) and I will warn you that they are not Lululemon Fast & Free shorts. They are very low quality and not even close to being a Lululemon product.  I am currently trying to return them and have not yet received a response from the email address that was provided.