PayPal Moonshop

JennyBeth
New Community Member
I placed an order, my checking account shows it was paid for. It shows up on my checking amount as PayPal Moonshop. I haven't received the item and cannot find any info on the merchant.
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Jennstar
Contributor
Contributor
Bought something and got charged on may 10th 2020 still waiting for package and got a hold of PayPal and they can’t find anything and it says PayPal moonshop but when I google moonshop nothing comes up PayPal told me to dispute it with my bank then asked for my last 4 of card and after I gave PayPal the number they said conversation was done
Login to Me Too

BeverlyGant
Contributor
Contributor
I placed an order 6/7 to Hihomty for Lululemon shorts and have been billed by Moonshop and cannot get a tracking number. I plan to give it another week and then if I do not hear anything I will dispute the charges. I know stuff ordered from China takes forever to receive but usually you can at least get a follow up question answered
Login to Me Too

kpryfogle
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered mine on 5/31/20 and received them on 6/25/20.  They are not the product they advertise.  Very cheap and not Lululemon.  I'm trying to return them. 

Login to Me Too

kpryfogle
Contributor
Contributor

If you purchased the product listed as Lululemon Fast and Free, it takes a long time to receive the product (3 weeks) and I will warn you that they are not Lululemon Fast & Free shorts. They are very low quality and not even close to being a Lululemon product.  I am currently trying to return them and have not yet received a response from the email address that was provided.

Login to Me Too

DH_23
New Community Member
Beware of Moonshop products!! I ordered an item. Was charged right away, then waited over 3 weeks. When it arrived, not as advertised. Said item could be charged with both 110v & 220v. Came with 220v & no adapter for 110v. Contacted them repeatedly. Was finally told no adapter will be sent & I should charge via the USB port. This port is to charge other items, not the product. Didn’t work. Requested return address and refund. No response. After four weeks, have opened a case with PayPal. Waiting to see results. Strongly suggest you not order from this company.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.