PayPal Invoice

echen19
Contributor
Contributor

I started to buy a DVD from a website using PayPal but the website payment page was not working. I then got an email offering to send a PayPal invoice if I still wanted the DVD. I agreed to use PayPal invoice.

I then read some reviews of the vendors operation and decided not to proceed with the purchase so I sent him an email notifying him.

Today I received the PayPal invoice from PayPal but am not having any success in finding how to cancel this.

Anyone know what I should do?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

echen19
Contributor
Contributor
Tjank you for your resonse. I also emailled the vendor. He has responded that he will cancel the PayPal invoice. Looks like my problem is solved.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@echen19 

Try:
1. Click Cancel under the pending request on your Summary or Activity page.  .
2. Confirm by clicking Yes.

If it doesn't work, I am not sure how some are able to cancel it because I've had invoice recipients cancel invoices before. Have to do some exploring on your end by clicking the invoice and see what you can find.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too
Solved

echen19
Contributor
Contributor
Tjank you for your resonse. I also emailled the vendor. He has responded that he will cancel the PayPal invoice. Looks like my problem is solved.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.