PayPal Chat support function

e032586049
Contributor
Contributor

Is the chat function currently working for everyone here? Please respond and let me know. Thanks

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@e032586049 

Keep in mind, the chat works during business hours of your country. I am getting the green and/or blue Chat box/icon. Make sure you are logged on to your PayPal account (not just the community forums to post) on a separate tab window, click Help at the top, scroll down to click Contact Us. The green and/or blue Chat box/icon should appear on the next page.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@e032586049 

Keep in mind, the chat works during business hours of your country. I am getting the green and/or blue Chat box/icon. Make sure you are logged on to your PayPal account (not just the community forums to post) on a separate tab window, click Help at the top, scroll down to click Contact Us. The green and/or blue Chat box/icon should appear on the next page.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

e032586049
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for this, I wasn't aware the chat was only available during operating hours. It really should say that clearly under the Chat option on the list of contact options.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.