Paperless billing

darkstar68
Contributor
Contributor

I am amazed that Paypal either does not have a paperless option or has it buried somewhere, links to solutions on this forum are dead, I even called and they said they would stop the paper coming but it still comes.  I just shred it but it is so wasteful and expensive for Paypal to send out each month.  Come on Paypal, get with the program.  If anyone knows how to stop the paper craziness please let me know.  Thanks!

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

darkstar68
Contributor
Contributor
"The page you're looking for is no longer available"
Login to Me Too

darkstar68
Contributor
Contributor
When I click on the link I get "The page you're looking for is no longer available"
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@darkstar68 

Sorry been out for the evening, it shows up on mine but will copy/paste it for you >>

How do I stop paper billing for my PayPal Credit account?

We’re happy you’ve decided to go green! You can sign up for paperless billing online. Here’s how:

1. Go to your  Profile....cog next to log out.
  2. Click Notifications.
  3. Scroll to the PayPal Credit section and look for your statement setting under "Your PayPal Credit statements."
  4. Click the option to Receive by mail or Receive E-statements to switch your statement setting.

Changes to your statement delivery method can take 1-2 billing cycles to take effect.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

darkstar68
Contributor
Contributor
Went to profile>notifications but no PayPal credit section, crazy. Maybe because my account is a business account? Still it should not be this hard to save them money. Thanks for trying
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Rich

Hello darkstar68,

Thanks for reaching out to the PayPal Community for assistance with this issue. I'm sorry that you have not been able to find the option to go paperless in your PayPal account. I understand the desire to mitigate superfluous waste. 

If you would like to request this, you may call PayPal Credit directly. You'll find their contact information near the bottom right of the following link: https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/paypal-credit/faq. 

- PayPal_Rich

As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters always point in the right direction.
- Irish Proverb
Login to Me Too

05_RbcnLJ
New Community Member

Same here, no PayPal credit section displayed.

Login to Me Too

Hi,

I switched to Electronic Statements for my PayPal Credit Account, by these steps:

1. Log into PayPal.com  on the Desktop Version

2. Scroll down and click PayPal Credit

3. At the top of the PayPal Credit - Account Summary page,

hover over the drop down sign (looks like a 'V') next to Transactions

4. Click Statements

5. You should then be directed to another see the button to Stop Paper Statements

GOOD LUCK! I hope this helped.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.