PPP Loan

Dismukesk
Contributor
Contributor

After PayPal submitted my PPP Loan to SBA I received a msg saying another provider has already secured a PPP loan therefor PayPal will not continue processing my loan application.   I did submit multiple applications as advised by my bank but I have NOT been approved for a loan from any lender.  SBA says to take the issue up with PayPal but I can't reach anyone at PayPal to clear up this issue.  I will lose my business without the loan.  I did click on an SBA link provided by another community user but the SBA Form I filled out for access says I don't have a valid SSN.  Funny because it's the same SSN I've been using since I was 16 and I'm 72 now.  

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

jamsca360
Contributor
Contributor

Are you crazy? You can't trust Paypal with something as important as this. Their custiomer support has been closed for 6 weeks now and they aren't even trying (chat if something workers could do from home). 

Login to Me Too

jamie716
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Dismukesk ,

This is Jamie from the PayPal Paycheck Protection Program team.  We are of this issue and are working on resolving it. We will be providing updates on application status through email shortly.

Login to Me Too

jamsca360
Contributor
Contributor

This message board is a waste of time. The only information you ever provide anyone could find out by typing into google. 

Login to Me Too

Dismukesk
Contributor
Contributor

Jamie, any update?  Paypal said my loan request was approved by another lender so Paypal will not continue with the application.  I have NOT received a loan from any lender.  Any help is appreciated.

Login to Me Too

ShawnMac2020
Contributor
Contributor
Jamie, Thank you for the update. Can you please let me know the status for my application. All wa showing well you guys had been updating me on 4/29 my app was sent to SBA. On 4/30 you notified me still at SBA. Then last Sunday night 5/3 you sent me this errant email about SBA saying i already had secured funds bar this is impossible since I only applied with you guys. Please call me ASAP to discuss.
Login to Me Too

ShawnMac2020
Contributor
Contributor
Hi Jamie, this is Shawn. I spoke with the SBA. Can you please call me ASAP. Thank you.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.