PAYPAL PHONE NUMBER? Does one exist to call someone? Cant find

Nightowl0910
Contributor
Contributor

I would like to contact PayPal and unable to find any phone number.  It just continues in a loop from CONTACT US to something else and never gets resolved.   I am ready to quit and close my account because of the contact or lack of...….

Any help would be appreciated so I can speak to a customer service person, if there is such a number.  Its just a time wasting effort and no outcome..

Thank you

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Nightowl0910

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Laurenarnold90
Contributor
Contributor
I had the same problem earlier.. just go to google and search for “phone number for Paypal customer service where I can speak with a live person” and it will give you a number to call.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Nightowl0910,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having difficulty getting the number to call. I hope that you have gotten in touch with customer service by now, but if you have not, please consider the options of our official Facebook or Twitter handles.

Hi @Laurenarnold90,

I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I would recommend against using a search engine to obtain the number to call for any financial services company. Fraudsters may be able to get phishing or scam numbers to show up in such a search, and calling a number other than the official one provided by PayPal can lead to providing your sensitive information to a nefarious character. It's best to be safe!

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Nightowl0910
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you for the contact but I still have no idea for a PP phone number? I must have lucked out twice here because I do not use social media either! However I did resolve the problem by email to the merchant concerned and explained what happened and why I cancelled. My money was refunded to my PP account! However I would still like information for being able to verbally contact PP for future reference in case I have another problem in the future. Can you point me in the right direction for doing that. Thank you
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.