PAYPAL BUSINESS ACCOUNT HELP

IDK595
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, 

I'm starting a business so I would like to offer an express checkout option on my website when it's up and running. I need a paypal business account, but I haven't registered my company with the state of operation yet. Is there anyway I can set up an account for the first product release without having registered? If you have any suggestions or experience with something like this please weigh in anyway you can, all help is appreciated. Thank you.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@IDK595 

Set the Business Type option up as "Individual" during the sign up process (update it later to Sole Proprietor or Partnership, etc) but you should also work on the real world paperwork for the business in case PayPal limits the account asking for it if you're getting in a lot of payments (that is, if you intended to sell right away, not just set up your webstore).

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@IDK595 

Set the Business Type option up as "Individual" during the sign up process (update it later to Sole Proprietor or Partnership, etc) but you should also work on the real world paperwork for the business in case PayPal limits the account asking for it if you're getting in a lot of payments (that is, if you intended to sell right away, not just set up your webstore).

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.