Opodo Ltd

Ocnjo
Contributor
Contributor

I did not have any transaction on 26 oct 2019 but why was there a transaction being cross. Hear from you ASAP

Login to Me Too
21 REPLIES 21

CourtneyPage
Contributor
Contributor
I think this may be a scam email. I never get answers to the emails I send to the paypal email contact so if you resolve this please let me know.
Login to Me Too

Vcaceresa
Contributor
Contributor
I got email from opodo ltd 134.99 today oct 27, i just my paypal account did not show up this, must be a scam ?????
Login to Me Too

JP3184
New Community Member
The same thing happened to me today, October 27th, 2019 for a transaction of 134.90. Except when I log in to my actual pay pal account there is no activity of the transaction?? It has to be a scam. It looks very legit tho.
Login to Me Too

jpetey200033
Contributor
Contributor

I just received the same email for 134.90 to opodo ltd. I made a mistake and tapped on a link in the email. It took me to a site requesting my address and SSN.

I knew Paypal wouldn't ask that. That's when I realized it must be a scam.

Login to Me Too

Ahmed-TSG
New Community Member

I'm convinced this is a scam now, because all of the info you all gave out is exactly the same lmao damn man these people are getting more and more craftier with this 

Login to Me Too

foxmart
New Community Member

I also received that e-mail earlier today. It looks like it is a scam. I'm a little concerned because I did click on the link but I did not provide any personal info. I changed my pw to paypal just in case. I hope they address this problem somehow.

Login to Me Too

Keylimers
New Community Member
It’s not their problem to address. If we are stupid enough to give out our info it’s on us!
Login to Me Too

Deb71
Contributor
Contributor

I got this same message.  When I get something like this from "PayPal" I forward it to spoof@paypal.com  Also, never ever click on any link contained in an email.  These are probably phishing scams.  Just go to the site directly and log in.  If there is no suspicious activity on your account, you're probably fine.  But do check your account often just to be safe.

Login to Me Too

NjBeachbum
Contributor
Contributor
I had a $1 charge on a credit card recently. When i received this email i thought it might be related to that. I clicked link on my phone. Nothing happened. Then i figured it was a scam. I sent to spoof@paypal. I changed my PP password. Do i need to change anything on my phone or email acct? Should i call my CC company again...i do not see any charges showing up yet.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.