Open Claim Not showing

AGMorgan
Contributor
Contributor

Hi I reported a problem with a transaction but there are no open cases in the resolution centre and I have not had email confirmation of the case being created. I've tried to report the problem again but Paypal gives the message: 'You have already identified an issue with this transaction. Please visit the Resolution Centre to view the status of your open cases.' and directs me back to the resolution centre. 

The page still shows zero open cases and has the message 'There are no cases in your queue currently'. Is this a bug?

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AGMorgan

What case did you open, was it non receipt or SNAD or unauthorised and how did you pay, friends / family OR goods / services OR money request / invoice.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

AGMorgan
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for replying, I purchased a software extension that was supposed to include installation and support and has a 30 day money back guarantee. The extension does not work and the seller has not responded to either support requests or refund requests. I claimed a SNAD as there was no support.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AGMorgan

Sorry can't help if you only answer some of my questions.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

AGMorgan
Contributor
Contributor

Claim was SNAD, paid by visa debit through paypal, it was for goods/ and services.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AGMorgan

ok then if it was a 'virtual' item you are only covered for non receipt of item and not SNAD, so if you received it (even if it didn't work) then you were not covered by buyer protection  Smiley Sad

BUT if you funded that Paypal payment via a credit card then you could have done a chargeback via your card issuer directly BUT unfortunately you funded it via a debit card so you may not be covered, ask them anyway as sometimes they will help you as a goodwill gesture.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

AGMorgan
Contributor
Contributor

Ah that's a shame, thank you for replying though.

Login to Me Too

CelsoAngel
Contributor
Contributor
claim my payment and send to my account
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.