Online sales payment

Bing2
New Community Member

PayPal customer's center received the shipping tracking number from you. We have sent this mail to acknowledge the receipt of your mail and reference code included and to make you aware that your money is being processed to be credited after thorough verification of the reference number you have given to us. We noticed that the item was shipped, hence we need more time to complete our shipment verification. Nevertheless, please allow Few hours for verification and you shall receive a mail from us confirming that your money has been credited into your PayPal account. What should I do it was already 12 hours, and I didn’t receive anything.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Bing2 wrote:
PayPal customer's center received the shipping tracking number from you. We have sent this mail to acknowledge the receipt of your mail and reference code included and to make you aware that your money is being processed to be credited after thorough verification of the reference number you have given to us. We noticed that the item was shipped, hence we need more time to complete our shipment verification. Nevertheless, please allow Few hours for verification and you shall receive a mail from us confirming that your money has been credited into your PayPal account. What should I do it was already 12 hours, and I didn’t receive anything.

Double check the email address that send you this message. The wording seems suspicious and long winded.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.