One Time Passcode

TickedOff2
Contributor
Contributor

Is anyone else having problems using the "One Time Passcode" to contact PayPal?

I click on the contact page, get my passcode, make the phone call and it never asks for the passcode.

My phone number is associated with 4 different PayPal accounts. The computer doesn't ask for the passcode. Instead it wants to use my phone number and then it asks for the last four of my social. The system says that didn't work so it asks for the last four of my bank account. That doesn't work so it asks for the phone number. Of course that doesn't work so around and around we go.

The system used to ask for the Passcode. Why does it give me a passcode if it isn't going to ask for it. I have been with PayPal for 18 years and it just keeps getting worse and worse. I have reported the problem with the automated phone system over and over again but no one fixes it.

I used to call in and give the passcode and at least feel like I was getting a little personalized attention because of my long standing with PayPal and being a business owner. A lot of money runs through my accounts on PayPal every year.  Now, all of sudden I am a nobody and someone at PayPal wants to read to me from a script and give me no real answers to my problems.

I am currently looking for another company to handle my money. Anyone have any suggestions?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.