On hold money decreasing

btsvt2013
New Community Member

Hi I’m new to PayPal. I wanna ask, i’ve received money from my buyers and I understand that they’re on hold cuz i’m new. But yesterday the on hold balance is around MYR 1K ($243) and today when I checked to update the tracking number, I lost around MYR 5.00 and my balance is now around MYR 996 ($238). May I know the cause of why my on hold funds got decreased? Even after I provided tracking numbers and my items are all shipped by today. Thanks.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi btsvt2013, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member! 

Your question is very account specific and we would be unable to tell you why this has happened over a public forum. I would suggest contacting us via Facebook - https://www facebook.com/PayPal/, Twitter - @AskPayPal., email or phone and we would be happy to advise.

- Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Aassakaf
New Community Member
Hey I just got this problem but in bigger scale yesterday my payment was on hold but it was 690$ and today i checked it was 460$ Can you help me please
Login to Me Too

mcarts
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same problem. Please help
Login to Me Too

Carollewton
Contributor
Contributor
Hello just a thought have you paid for anything with pay pal as they may have taken it out of your pending funds I had this problem last year it’s an absolute bummer especially you are tight for money x
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.