ONLINE TRANSFER

MARTIN8087
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

somebody from german send me money and send me this information:

According to the e- mail sent to me by paypal, which is also similar to yours, you will have to pay an upfront payment of 60.00 eur via World Remit office  or at any World Remit office at the address given to you, and give you the information requested to be sent an email to paypal responding to the confirmation email sent by them with respect to the data that is World Remit  and receive all the money in your account without any delay .

The money will be reflected in your account until you responds back to the confirmation email you received from paypal sending World Remit information after sending the 60.00 eur the pick agent so they can come for the pick up.If you have gone through the email you received from paypal very well regarding the payment I made,should have been notified about this.Here's the address where you must send the payment to the shipping agent .
You can go to any post office near you or any World Remit and send the money to the agent information Shipping and Returns to paypal as soon as you send the shipping agent fees .

Thanks and regards

I received confirmation email from <removed> Is it PAYPAL email or cheater.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MARTIN8087 

Scam. If you do not see money in your account, you have not been paid. PayPal does not ask you to pay a third party or give tracking number first in order to show your funds in your account. If someone really paid, there should be a record of the transaction fairly instantly, whether it is in your available balance or pending balance.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MARTIN8087 

Scam. If you do not see money in your account, you have not been paid. PayPal does not ask you to pay a third party or give tracking number first in order to show your funds in your account. If someone really paid, there should be a record of the transaction fairly instantly, whether it is in your available balance or pending balance.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.