Nothing is working!

MadHare
Contributor
Contributor

I'm only here because I cannot contact customer support.

Half of the pages on this website aren't loading. I used paypal successfully earlier this week, just last night suddenly nothing works.

I can't open up the page with the help phone number to call someone.

I can open up the page to write an email to customer support, but clicking the "send message" button does nothing.

I got a payment VIA email last night and clicking it just leads me to a page telling me to log in, and it just loops around constantly.

I changed my password, cleared my cookies and browsing history, not sure what else I can do.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Alichats
Contributor
Contributor

I just phoned customer services! Had to say to robot on other end of line connect me to a human at end of his spiel to access online, before I could get put through. She said she'd told technical team. But wouldn't hurt if you called to report the issues too! !t's a freephone number from landlines and mobiles I found in through a google search 0800 358 7911

Login to Me Too

MadHare
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you, I may try calling again, the number I tried originally that I found on google did not work.

I sorted out the payment, but the browser website is still not functional on most pages.

I ended up downloading the app on my phone to get everything done, but it would be nice if I could use my computer as well :s

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MadHare

As you are in Canada the number given in the above post won't work for you.

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages in your country and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.

When you get through don't select any options just hang on till you get transfered to an agent OR press '0' OR just say the word 'Agent' repeatedly.

OR

have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.