No response to my emails

Vanessa_88
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I have been trying to contact PayPal by email to try to solve an issue with my account. However, they state they usually respond within 24 hours, but it has been a couple of weeks now, and still no response. I have contacted them once a few months ago and had no problems, is this happening to anyone else? And what do you recommend I should do in this case?

Thank you in advance

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Vanessa_88 

@Phalanger 

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.
OR
have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Phalanger
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, same here . No answer  4 days sadly. I have a payment made thru paypal to discord. But the guys from discord say no payment was made meanwhile the money are taken from my bank account. And today my sub expired- no high quality streams for me..... And i lost server privilegies .....

Login to Me Too

Vanessa_88
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry to hear that Phalanger 😞

I don't know what's the point of saying they reply within 24 hours if it's going to take them over 2 weeks...

Can anyone help please? Is this a bug, will they eventually respond, should I just call them?

Thank you

Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Vanessa_88 

@Phalanger 

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.
OR
have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Vanessa_88
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, thank you for your response.

I have tried contacting them both through Twitter and Facebook, also without a response.

I would like to avoid calling, but I do need this solved asap, so I guess I will have to resort to that...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.