No Reply shown

TamyB
New Community Member

I got a notofication mail that I received a reply from PayPal but it is not showm in my messages. Does anyone know how to solve this problem?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

gsqrt2
New Community Member

Same here, I contacted the support regarding a technical problem, got an email that they answered me, but my message center is empty. Then repeated the process, contacting the support regarding the messaging problem. Again the notification to my email came but the message center remains empty. I hope someone here has a suggestion, or one of the officials sees this....

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Drew

Hello! 

Sorry that you're unable to see our responses in your message center. I understand why that would be frustrating. I don't show that we have an open ticket for this issue currently so it could be something that is new. I'd recommend reporting this issue here so our team can work with you directly to resolve it. Select the Contact Us section in the bottom-right corner to report the issue. 

Thanks, 

Drew

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.