New to paypal, they won't let me pay to an account in the UK and won't reply.

HateThisServic1
New Community Member

Hello all, I made a paypal account last week because I was travelling to Pakistan. I had to pay a firm in the UK 550 pounds for their services on the 31st of August. I added funds to the account and waited while they showed up in paypal. Now I am here in Pakistan trying to pay the firm for over a week and paypal won't let the transaction through.

I've tried my card, bank account and everything. I've talked to their representative and sent them emails and they give very ambiguous replies. It feels like they themselves don't know what is going on. My question to you guys is what in the world can I do to make the payment from here? I understand I may be triggering the security protocols of paypal but is there anything I can do to get the payment through? I'm desperate as the firm is charging a fine every day it goes unpaid.

Paypal's service has been obnoxious thus far, they reply to emails a day later and then never follow up. Mostly repeating the same thing as said by the auto-reply. The phone workers don't know anything either. I am definitely not using paypal again but for the $700 stuck in my account how do I use it?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@HateThisServic1

Paypal is not available in Pakistan and you can't use any account from whatever country in Pakistan.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.