New account

Oluben
New Community Member
Hi.. if a haven't link a card to my account. Can i receive money into it and then link it later then transfer it to another account. Pls reply
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor

Yeah, you could do that and should be fine.  I typically recommend that you go ahead and get a bank account and a card linked so that you can get the PayPal account fully verified/confirmed.  Also go through any documentation requests it might be showing you, and get all of that out of the way.

With that stuff out of the way, you should have less risk that red flags could be triggered causing funding holds or limited account status that you have to deal with.

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor

Yeah, you could do that and should be fine.  I typically recommend that you go ahead and get a bank account and a card linked so that you can get the PayPal account fully verified/confirmed.  Also go through any documentation requests it might be showing you, and get all of that out of the way.

With that stuff out of the way, you should have less risk that red flags could be triggered causing funding holds or limited account status that you have to deal with.

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.