New Zealand

Walfo52
Contributor
Contributor
Dear Community I made a simple spelling mistake and so the money I was supposed to go to a man in Canada, only it has gone to someone in China I don't know!. The spelling mistake I made was to a wrong email address It should have been "stephen not steven I have wrote to the Chinese man twice kindly asking him to do the right thing and be honest by sending it to Stephen in Canada but have no reply as yet, the sum I sent was $28.41 US, I brought an item off Stephen and he thought I was someone else with the same initials as myself and credited me for someone else's order and so by email I said I would be pleased to credit him with the amount he had mistakenly credited my account with . Is there any way of getting my money back from the wrong email address so that it can be given to its rightful owner Stephen I tried feeding this information into your slots but none qualified hence these is the only method open to explain the position Can you ask Steven in China to, do the right thing as that's not his money and I admit I made a spelling mistake but in an honest World it should not matter as I have given Steven, Stephens email address but it appears he is not being honest, your guidance and help on this issue would be greatly appreciated Yours in good faith Walter Foott
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.