New Paypal fees for E-Bay sellers?

KellersMum
Contributor
Contributor

My Paypal fees appear to have changed recently, they've always been 3.4% +20p (UK), but it seems to be bit less now. Anyone else noticed? I have tried everywhere to find the exact fees and failed. Can anyone shed any light on it please?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@KellersMum 

Legal very bottom right of this page > user agreement > FEES.

OR

Policy updates bottom right of this page.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@KellersMum 

Legal very bottom right of this page > user agreement > FEES.

OR

Policy updates bottom right of this page.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

KellersMum
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you very much kernowlass, using your advice I found the information I needed but it took me two days to figure it out because it's so jargonistic. I know these things have to be approved by legal departments but I wish they would use plain English to impart it to we mere mortals. Anyway for the benefit of those like me it appears that for personal e-Bay sellers in the UK from 19th August 2019 fees changed from the previous 3.4% + 20p per transaction, to 2.9% + 30p per transaction. (Well I hope that's right!) 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@KellersMum 

The words 'paypal' and 'plain English' or 'easy' do not unfortunately go together..........its the reason i help out on here.   😉

Paypal can be a minefield for new users, I think if i joined now i would find it very confusing. 

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.