New Paypal Fee Policy Causing Paypal to Lose ALL eBay sellers

47DDC
New Community Member

Hi all!

Thsi is recent, May 2019.

Paypal will keep all processing fees even if you refund your customer.

This translate as a $10,000 a year loss for my business that generates over 800K a year in sales.

When spoken to paypal, the agent was boasting that only paypal was refunding these fees.

This would be right for 3rd party processing companies, however.... yes however, eBay just offered a lower rate and a full refund of processing fees to process payments through them.

It looks paypal doesn't want small business customers anymore and they will lose almost all of their eBay business over time.

Can anyone tell me how we can get this to reach the paypal top brass to change this idiotic greedy move?

I also see paypal open to lawsuits over the fees since most of the transactions are internal and do not involve credit card processing.

Should we just let paypal fail? If they do, we will be at the mercy of eBay.

Paypal has been very good for the past 19 years, why are they destroying their business.

I am writing this because I do not paypal to fail, competition is good for everyone.

Please carry the torch until someone actually listens.

Cheers!

Kedem

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.