cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help

SOLVED
New Community Member

Need help

I have a friend who wants to send me money through paypal. What information due I need to give them to send me money? And how will it get put it on my card that I have linked to my account?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous_User
Not applicable

Re: Need help

All you need to do is share your email address with your friend (same one you use to login into your PayPal Account with).   Make sure you tell your friend to use the Send Money feature and choose "Friends and Family".    Assuming this transaction is not for something you're selling and both the sending and receiving accounts are in the same country and your friend uses either money from his PayPal Account Balance or Bank Account, there are no fees for either of you.

Tags (1)
1 REPLY
Anonymous_User
Not applicable

Re: Need help

All you need to do is share your email address with your friend (same one you use to login into your PayPal Account with).   Make sure you tell your friend to use the Send Money feature and choose "Friends and Family".    Assuming this transaction is not for something you're selling and both the sending and receiving accounts are in the same country and your friend uses either money from his PayPal Account Balance or Bank Account, there are no fees for either of you.

Tags (1)