Need help

Rahima14
Contributor
Contributor
I keep on getting messages from PayPal saying I need to update my bank account details and card but I dnt knw if the message is real?plz help
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Rahima14

Log on to your PayPal account to see if there are any notifications asking you to update anything. If not, its mischief phishing emails.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Rahima14

Log on to your PayPal account to see if there are any notifications asking you to update anything. If not, its mischief phishing emails.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Rahima14
Contributor
Contributor
But on my PayPal account everything is fine no notifications but theses messages say they will close my PayPal account
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Callie

Hello @Rahima14

Thank you for your post! We know how important it is to make sure something is from PayPal and not from someone trying to gain your information. Please know that PayPal would not close your account just because you need to update your bank or card information. It sounds like this email may not be from us. 

To find out a little bit more about how to spot fake emails, you can go to our Help Center here: https://www.paypal.com/uk/smarthelp/article/how-can-i-tell-if-an-email-is-genuinely-from-paypal-faq2...

I hope this helps! 

Callie

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.