Need Help Integrating Paypal Standard in WooCommerce site

pijpr
New Community Member

We have an ecommerce website built using WordPress & WooCommerce. Now we are trying to add payments via PayPal to our site. Using a plugin we enabled paypal options in checkout. Entered email in "PayPal email" and "Receiver email" fields. When tried to do payment, we got login form, we entered another paypal account credentials and the next thing we see is the following message (each time), we also tried 2 different accounts for making payment but same error. Both accounts have credit/debit & bank account info entered.

"We aren't able to process your payments using your paypal account at this time. Please go back to the merchant and try using a different payment method."

We also tried entering "PayPal Identity Token" and API credentials (Live API username, Live API password and Live API signature) but same error.

Please help...

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

andreasierra
New Community Member

i want to integrate PayPal on my web Best Tennis Racquets How can i integrate, kindly confirm me in details, with all steps so that i done it on my Web Properly. Thanks

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.