NBA Jersey from grnba.top

SimonR84
New Community Member

Hi Everyone

Just wondering if anyone has purchased anything from a site gxnba.top  https://gxnba.top

To me it looks like a fake site or a scam.

Thank you

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@SimonR84 

Looks like one of these...............

Chinese Web Sites or on Facebook easy to spot so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

SimonR84
New Community Member

Thank you for the advice. I will not be getting anything from them.

I couldn't find any address or contact number, couldn't even find it searching Google.

Thank you

Login to Me Too

Dell14z
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

The html code is incorrect on the FAQ.  Then I read this:

8. How do I can return the items to your company?

If the product's quality is no problem, we can't to accept the return it. If there's a few problems of goods (for example, the stain or the line did not cut off clearly), we hope you can try to wash it or clean it by alcohol, sometime it can work. Then we will give our guest appropriate compensation. If the size is small for you, or when you received your jersey, you find you don't like it and so on, this problem we don't accept. If you still insist to return it, please contact our customer service first. So hope you can understand us.”

if it doesn’t fit, too bad.

The new item needs washing and may be stained. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.