My link doesnt work anymore

RachelsMercy
Contributor
Contributor

My PayPal link doesnt exist anymore. I click on manage and it says oops this doesn't exist and I can't share my link anymore it is invalid! What do I do?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

Try deleting your web browser's cookies, temp files, history, cache, etc., then close the browser, reopen it and then try you link again.  Sometimes old saved cookies and temp files can cause unexpected results.   There's no guarantees that this will fix your issue but, it's something easy to try - if the problem persists, then you may want to contact customer support for assistance.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

Are you referring to a PayPal.ME link or another URL ?   We would need some more info, else we're just guessing.

Login to Me Too

RachelsMercy
Contributor
Contributor
My PayPalMe link. When I click manage in settings it says "Let's try that again Looks like the link you’re looking for doesn’t exist yet. Or maybe it’s a typo?" And if I try to share my link it says invalid link. But if I click on view my link it takes me to that page. I can't use my PayPal at all to receive money though.
Login to Me Too
Solved

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

Try deleting your web browser's cookies, temp files, history, cache, etc., then close the browser, reopen it and then try you link again.  Sometimes old saved cookies and temp files can cause unexpected results.   There's no guarantees that this will fix your issue but, it's something easy to try - if the problem persists, then you may want to contact customer support for assistance.

Login to Me Too

RachelsMercy
Contributor
Contributor
Ok tried that. The link still doesn't exist anymore. I have a call into customer service already hopefully they can help
Login to Me Too

RachelsMercy
Contributor
Contributor
Well I got the call back and when it went to connect me with an agent it just hung up. 😭
Login to Me Too

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

That's not good for sure.   Another option is to reach out to PayPal via their Facebook or Twitter account, both are supported by PayPal employees, hopefully you will have a better experience.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.