of claims. This is considered abuse of our Buyer Complaint process and
violates the PayPal User Agreement. 

As a result of this limitation, you can't send or receive funds. Log in to
your PayPal account on and go to the Resolution Centre
for more information.

Yours sincerely,
PayPal

This is the mail i got from pay,
for one of my refund i called 2 to 3 times to get confirmation, so they mailed me with account limitation.
the reason for limiting my account as mentioned below

"you've continued to be involved in an excessive number
of claims.

first thing is, i can refund with in 30 days,  i claimed for refund after some 13 days, according to paypal they will take action after some 20 days or days,
my worry here is, if they take action after this many days, refund time 30 days what seller will give, will get expire, so i called 2 to 3 times just to inform this,
second why i called 2 to three times means. the both the seller are removed the product and mentioned refunded, in the website where i bought this products.
i dont have any info on the refunds, so i called twice. 
now they mention need info from buyer, but i could not able to put any info there, so i mailed the information, i dont know no who will recive that,
in their website mentioned 30 days refund no question asked. and i have the screen shots for the products taken back and mentioned refund.

i dont know i can put transaction and screen shot links here, some where in terms and condition i seen, we not put any links

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.