My Father's account is too different than mine.

Dazreiello
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I really hope this isnt against ToS to manage a family member's account who doesn't otherwise know how to even use a computer. But I had opened up an account for my Dad long ago in order for him to be able to send some funds to my account through his bank. It works fine that way but now we are trying to get funds sent over to HIS account but I cannot tell for sure if he is even able to receive money at all due to his summary screen being so different.

Screenshot (9).png

It does not have a balance on it. Does this mean any money sent to his account from another paypal account will go directly to his bank? or is he simply not able to receive money at all?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Dazreiello 

As you have not added your country to your community profile or said in your post then we can't help at the moment (Paypal varies a lot country to country).

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Dazreiello
Contributor
Contributor

Ah sorry, we live in the USA

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Dazreiello,

I'm sorry that there's confusion. Accounts that are utilized differently may have some differences in appearance. Based on the verbiage at the top of the page, it looks like there are some things that will need to be set up. Upon receiving a payment, the options to set up a balance account should be shown.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.