Money deposited into my bank account

Drblack
Contributor
Contributor
I want to be clear on what has occurred with my PayPal account. I received a deposit for $2,000.00 and to my dismay PayPal charged me a fee of $58.30 which is a rip off to have money taken from me!!!! Now out of $2,000.00 I only received $1,941.70. I made a transfer of $64.76 to my Visa card and within 30 minutes the refund was REFUNDED. Yesterday as well I made another transfer to bank of American Visa card for $725.00 and that is SHOWING PENDING AS well. Then I attempted to make a transfer to another Visa card for $1,200.00, and the transfer has been submitted and the. Refunded. This however has been overwhelming and I can’t get my money. PLEASE TELL ME HOW CAN I GET MY MONEY NOW!!! His is a shame that I have to go through this to get my money and unprofessional for your tactics to hold my money in your bank that is gathering my interest. I WANT MY MONEY and Brooke the so-called manager and Your representative from Manila who can barely understand English said I won’t get my money until Monday which is more than 24 hours.
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Drblack

1. Might be better to post on the U.S rather than the U.K forum.

2. Paypal fee in the U.S is 2.9% + 30 cents which would equal $58.30, did you not read up on Paypal fees before you started to sell?

3. You can only withdraw to a bank account / debit card in the U.S. So is your visa a debit or credit card?

4. Its not 'our' tactics as this is a 'user to user' help forum and not Paypal customer services.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Drblack
Contributor
Contributor
I’m demanding my money be DEPOSITED ONTO MY DEBIT CARDS AS REQUESTED and for it to take 5 business days is unacceptable. Just deposit my money onto my debit card then I will close my PayPal account and not deal with someone who is a volunteer telling me what I already know. One thing I do know is that I want my monies deposited ONTO TO VISA DEBIT CARDS AND then I plan not to do business with a UK establishment!
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Drblack

Smiley Very Happy

Guess you haven't read or understood anything that I posted.

I see now why you have a problem using Paypal.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Drblack
Contributor
Contributor

Ok since you’re being RUDE IM GOING TO REPORT YOU ON THE SURVEY THST AN ADDITIONAL ISSUE IS YOU’RE BEING UNPROFESSIONAL and please do not reply as I’m going to ignore you and delete this account as well.

Post edited by Moderator due to content 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Drblack

Smiley Very Happy

Thank you for the biggest laugh today.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.