Money deducted from my UAE Bank account with MEMO -PAYPAL *TODAROFRAN

rbdudani
New Community Member

Dears,

on 16th June 2020 at 12.50pm UAE time i received below SMS from my bank
Transaction of AED 806.60 debited from your a/c ******** at PAYPAL *TODAROFRAN    &nbs[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]LU. Avl Bal is AED XXXX.XX

Since i have not purchased anything online recently. I am sure I have not done this transaction 

when I reached to Paypal message center : Agent said, My account was not used for such transaction (which i also know 😞 ) & she added until i give them which PAYPAL account is used, they can not help me. 😞 .How I am supposed to know from millions of paypal accounts who took money from my BANK?
I requested to take atlease all the details from me and raise internal complaint. But she denied. Very BAD support from Paypal.

is it possible for you guys to give any pointers from given message? Where Can I complain? I sent email to below email IDs and i have not received reply in 48 hours.

Any pointers and pointers to escalate this will help me. Thank you for your time and thanks in advance for your help.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.