Mobile app shows notifications I cannot find (Galaxy S7)

Entrepreneur137
Contributor
Contributor

Hello

The blue PayPal button has a small orange circle with "14" in it.

I can't find these notifications.

Thanks

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Ragnar_Lothbrok
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Good day @Entrepreneur137 

Thanks for posting.

Can you also please try logging into your mobile web browser (eg google chrome) and check if that small orange circle with "14" will still show? If does not, then you may want to uninstall and reinstall your PayPal app.

***If you see a post that is helpful, kindly give the author Kudos or accept it as a solution. Thank you and keep safe!

Login to Me Too

Entrepreneur137
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks <removed>.

I'm nervous about re-installing so I've put it off I'm afraid.

PayPal is very useful and I don't want to lose it.

However, I was hoping someone with a Galaxy S7 could say how to find these notifications.

I can't find them on my laptop either.

Are they emails sent, regarding my activities?

Thank You for taking the time.

Kind Regards

Login to Me Too

MLGore
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi there my friend,
It's good that you reached out to us regarding this matter.We do experience that from time to time. It's a common issue with any other Mobile Device Apps. What you can try to do is try to uninstall the app the install it again. Hope it will work for you.
If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Entrepreneur137
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks <removed>

This is my reply to <removed> so it's the same. I just want to find the notifications.

"I'm nervous about re-installing so I've put it off I'm afraid.

PayPal is very useful and I don't want to lose it.

However, I was hoping someone with a Galaxy S7 could say how to find these notifications.

I can't find them on my laptop either.

Are they emails sent, regarding my activities?"

Thank You  <removed> for taking the time.

Login to Me Too

MLGore
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
@Entrepreneur137
Hi there my friend, thanks for the reply. Most activities with PayPal that you will process will be notified via your personal email. Transactions PW Reset update Personal Information. You will be notified by email. Transfer money process like withdrawal you will be notified via PayPal messenger. You can try to use Google Search for Specific Samsung G7 functions.
Hope this helps. Stay safe my friend.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.