Missing Balance?

bIueberry
Contributor
Contributor

I recently became a verified PayPal member. However, I don't seem to have a PayPal. I linked my bank account and everything, what's wrong?

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@bIueberry

What do you mean by don't seem to have a paypal, what does that even mean?

If you mean there are no funds in your balance well you don't need them as a buyer.

You never need funds in your Paypal account balance as a buyer. When you purchase an item then Paypal credit the seller for you, this is so there is no delay in the despatch of your item. Paypal will then take the wait for the funds to transfer to reimburse them.
However they only take that 'risk' if you pay...

1. Bank transfer but have a back up card linked to your account as well.
2. Debit or credit card.
If you have option 1 but have no back up card linked then your payment may go as an echeque and you and the seller will have to await clearance.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

bIueberry
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry. I meant to write that I don't have a PayPal balance. I linked my bank account and debit card, but I don't seem to have a PayPal balance. I don't even have the "Transfer Money" option. I heard that PayPal can "limit" your account; did that happen to me? If so, how do I avoid being a "limited" account?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@bIueberry

Why would you have a balance if you haven't sold something and the buyer paid to that balance??

You don't get a balance just by linking a bank account or card?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

bIueberry
Contributor
Contributor

How do I transfer money to my PayPal account? That's all I want to do; transfer money from my bank account to my PayPal account

Login to Me Too

bIueberry
Contributor
Contributor

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

bIueberry
Contributor
Contributor

I've already read that thread. However, I don't even have the "transfer money" option! My "summary" section of my account is quite empty. Here's a screenshotScreenshot_1.png

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@bIueberry

Your screenshot won't show up until tomorrow when the mods approve it.

However can you confirm you are a resident of the U.S with a U.S paypal account?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.