Mastercard Rejected Payment On PayPal

SweetMiranda315
Contributor
Contributor

So I tried to pay an invoice 3 times with my Mastercard, but it kept getting declined so finally I just called my credit card company. They informed me that the payment was being declined because the person I was trying to pay had so many claims against her that she was on a list where if I authorized the payment I would have to waive my ability to dispute the charges should something go wrong with the transaction. The person I was trying to pay, who is in Russia if that matters at all, claims to know nothing about this, says it's wrong and a mistake and I'm wondering a few things...how on earth does a person that makes a scammers list as high up to be blocked by my credit card company even have a PayPal account, why hasn't PayPal, who claims to be the protector of all transactions caught onto her? I would think that PayPal would have suspended her account long before she got blocked by Mastercard. My other question is, if for some reason this is an error, how can this person prove to me that their PayPal account is in good standing and that they have not had excessive claims or disputes on their account? Also, where on earth do you find in PayPal how long an account has been open? I asked her to screen shot this for me but I was unable myself to find when MY account was opened and I spent over an hour looking, it is nowhere! Thanks for any feedback anyone can give to guide me on how to handle this because I really do want what she is selling but if shes blocked by Mastercard I dont want to risk losing my money and forgive me for any offense to PayPal but if it's not a mistake I dont have much faith in my purchase being protected when they are allowing her to have a PayPal account at all. ♡♡♡

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.