Making a business PayPal account in the UAE - Pakistani national with a visit visa for business

zainabf
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, my name is Zainab and I have a question to ask the community.

I have a family member that lives in Pakistan (Pakistani passport and NIC) but they visit the UAE very often, for family reasons and also for small business transactions and dealings (E-commerce based) that they have running on the side. They have a legal bank account in their name in the UAE, which they had made due to their frequent visits and that bank account has all their business transactions.

Can this specific individual make a business PayPal in the UAE? Will PayPal allow it and recognize it as a legal PayPal for their business? They also have an address in the UAE, where they stay whenever they visit. They can prove all of it with all the required documents. It's an entrepreneurship venture they undertake on their own, the business is not registered and is not an LLC. Obviously if it was an LLC, PayPal would recognize it, even if they had a visit visa, but the question is that can this individual have a Business PayPal and operate it properly and legally, with PayPal's permission?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

KB786
New Community Member

Hi, I have a similar question, I am a resident of UAE as an employee of a company, i have my personal Bank account in UAE, i want to start online selling business from Pakistan and for that i will need a paypal account, i already have a personal Paypal account but i doubt that is there any legalities to use the same account for a business operating from Pakistan and using an account in UAE for transactions?

Help me if anyone have solution, TIA

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.