Making a Payment

ablazewebguy
New Community Member

I just created a paypal account yesterday because I knew I was going to be buying something from someone.  The person I am buying the wood from sent me the request, I've clicked on the "Pay now" button and completed all the required information, including my c/c number and info and address.  Once I enter all the information for the method of payment it returns to the screen showing how much I'm trying to send and to who, but the "send money now" button is still grayed out and doesn't give me the option to click it.
I have cleared my browser as some have suggested.  I've even enter another c/c to see if it would work but it does the same thing.
I have been verified as well so I know that's not it?

I'm hoping Paypal can let me know if I'm doing something wrong or what the problem is?
Thanks

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor
Are you seeing this money request when you log in to your PayPal account, or did you just get an email about it?

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

ablazewebguy
New Community Member

I am seeing it after I log into my paypal account.  I am clicking on the "make payment" on that request.  I also tried it via the email I received that the request had been sent. Neither would allow me to complete the transaction.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.